This sweepstakes is closed. Please follow us on Facebook for more giveaways in the future.
I recently laid out my Digital Resolutions for 2011. But I didn’t mention our resolution for this blog and our Twitter and Facebook pages.
F-Secure is all about the freedom to feel safe so that you can do what you need to do online. Most importantly, we want to help protect the irreplaceable time, effort and money you’ve invested in your digital content. That’s why our New Year’s Resolution is to be more useful to you.
And to help you protect what matters to you most, we need your input. That’s the why we’re inviting you to enter our “How Long?” Sweepstakes.
For your chance to win a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS, all you need to do is to read the rules and post your answer to the following question in the comments of this post: How long have you been following F-Secure?
You could have found about us through F-Secure through the work of Mikko and the Labs. Or maybe you found us on Facebook or Twitter or through this blog. Or this could be your first interaction with us — if so, welcome! We’d just like to know how long you’ve been following F-Secure.
Thank you for following us and thank you for your time.
F-Secure Internet Security 2011
HOW LONG? SWEEPSTAKES – COMPETITION RULES AND PRIZES
If you do not accept these rules, please do not enter this promotion.
1. The sponsor of this promotion is F-Secure Corporation, located at Tammasaarenkatu 7, Po. Box 24, 00181 Helsinki, Finland (“Sponsor”).
2. The promotion will begin at 8:15 AM PDT on January 18, 2011 and end at 12:00 PM PDT February 1, 2011.
3. This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. 2 prizes — 1 Canon PowerShot SX130 IS with a retail value of $249.99 and 1 F-Secure Internet Security license with a retail value of $59.99 — will be given as prizes in this promotion at the close of the competition.
5. Only two one (2) entries per person per Sweepstakes will be accepted. Each comment posted constitutes an entry. Further attempts made by the same person and entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified.
6. The winner will be chosen randomly from the people who participated in the competition by commenting on the “How Long? Sweepstakes”. Sponsor will notify the winner via email. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly chosen. This prize is shipped to the winner within 45 days of the making successful contact with the winner.
7. The winners are responsible for any taxes associated with receipt of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
8. Odds of winning the prizes depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
9. No purchase or software download is necessary to enter or win. Purchase or software download will not increase your chances of winning.
10. To enter, visit and comment on the post once or twice. To comment you must provide your email address, which will not be made public. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Comments made be edited by F-Secure without explanation.
11. Any entrant who attempts to cheat or tamper with the Get Real Sweepstakes shall be disqualified by the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. The name of the winner will be announced via the F-Secure Twitter channel http://twitter.com/FSecure, F-Secure Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FSecure and F-Secure’s Safe and Savvy blog https://safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/ once the winner has been contacted. By entering, the entrant agrees that his/her name, country and/or picture can be published at F-Secure’s aforementioned channels if he/she wins.
13. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its representatives from and against any and all costs, expenses, claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions and/or liabilities for any injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with i) the distribution of any prize, ii) entrants’ participation in and/or entry into the campaign, acceptance or use of any prize or unavailability of any prize. Prizes are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind from the sponsor.
14. Employees of Sponsor and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
© 2011 F-SECURE CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
After F-Secure principal security consultant Tom Van de Wiele stepped into the #CyberSauna for the second episode of…
January 19, 2018