This sweepstakes is now closed. Please ‘like’ our Facebook page for updates on more F-Secure news and promotions.
Congratulations to our winner, Earl.
For years, analysts predicted that all of our devices — PCs, laptops, DVD players, mobile phones — would merge into one all-purpose device that would handle everything we do digitally. Surprisingly we are seeing more and more that people are actually travelling with up to three devices — a phone, a tablet and a laptop. All three perform similar functions but provide vastly different experiences.
We’ve discussed the proper way to secure all your devices. So now we have a question for you: For mobile connections, do you use a tablet a mobile phone or both?
Just read the rules and post your answer in the comments below.
BONUS ENTRY: Want an extra chance to win? Click here and take our quick mobile survey then post the comment “SURVEY COMPLETED” in an ADDITIONAL comment below.
Thanks for your time,
F-Secure Internet Security 2012
MORE THAN MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES – COMPETITION RULES AND PRIZES
If you do not accept these rules, please do not enter this promotion.
1. The sponsor of this promotion is F-Secure Corporation, located at Tammasaarenkatu 7, Po. Box 24, 00181 Helsinki, Finland (“Sponsor”).
2. The promotion will begin at 12:00 PM PDT on April 3 , 2012 and end at 12:00 PM PDT April 19, 2012.
3. This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. 2 prizes — Samsung Galaxy 10.1 16 GB with a retail value of $449.99 and 1 F-Secure Mobile Security with a retail value of $39.99 — will be given as prizes in this promotion at the close of the competition.
5. Only two (2) entries per person per Sweepstakes will be accepted. Each comment posted constitutes an entry. Further attempts made by the same person and entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified.
6. The winner will be chosen randomly from the people who participated in the competition by commenting on the “More Than Mobile Sweepstakes” page. Sponsor will notify the winner via email. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly chosen. This prize is shipped to the winner within 45 days of the making successful contact with the winner.
7. The winners are responsible for any taxes associated with receipt of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
8. Odds of winning the prizes depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
9. No purchase or software download is necessary to enter or win. Purchase or software download will not increase your chances of winning.
10. To enter, visit https://safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/2012/04/03/more-than-mobile-sweepstakes/ and comment on the post up to two times. To comment you must provide your email address, which will not be made public. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Comments made be edited by F-Secure without explanation. We are not responsible for the content posted or linked.
11. Any entrant who attempts to cheat or tamper with the More Than Mobile Sweepstakes shall be disqualified by the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. The name of the winner will be announced via the F-Secure Twitter channel http://twitter.com/FSecure, F-Secure Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FSecure and F-Secure’s Safe and Savvy blog https://safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/ once the winner has been contacted. By entering, the entrant agrees that his/her name, country and/or picture can be published at F-Secure’s aforementioned channels if he/she wins.
13. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its representatives from and against any and all costs, expenses, claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions and/or liabilities for any injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with i) the distribution of any prize, ii) entrants’ participation in and/or entry into the campaign, acceptance or use of any prize or unavailability of any prize. Prizes are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind from the sponsor.
14. Employees of Sponsor and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
© 2011 F-SECURE CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Wi-Fi was not built to withstand the security challenges of the 21st century , and…
October 16, 2017