‘HOW TOTAL IS YOUR CYBER SECURITY?’ GIVEAWAY – COMPETITION RULES AND PRIZES
You can try TOTAL for FREE here.
If you do not accept these rules, please do not enter this promotion.
1. The sponsor of this promotion is F-Secure Corporation, located at Tammasaarenkatu 7, Po. Box 24, 00181 Helsinki, Finland (“Sponsor”).
2. The promotion will begin on Sunday October 1, 2017 8 AM ET to Tuesday October 31, 2015 11:59 AM ET.
3. This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. 5 prizes — 5 separate one year of TOTAL licenses for new customers– will be given this promotion during the duration of the competition.
5. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Each comment posted on the “‘How TOTAL is Your Cyber Security Awareness?’ Sweepstakes post constitutes an entry. Further attempts made by the same person and entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified.
6. The winner will be chosen randomly from the people who participated in the competition by commenting on the post. Sponsor will notify the winner via email, who must then respond. If the winner does not respond within three (3) days, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly chosen.
7. The winners are responsible for any taxes associated with receipt of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
8. Odds of winning the prizes depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
9. No purchase or software download is necessary to enter or win. Purchase or software download will not increase your chances of winning.
10. To enter, visit https://safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/2017/10/01/how-total-is-your-cyber-security-giveaway/and comment on the appropriate post using an account attached to your email. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Comments made be edited by F-Secure without explanation. We are not responsible for the content posted or linked.
11. Any entrant who attempts to cheat or tamper with the‘HOW TOTAL IS YOUR CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS?’ GIVEAWAY shall be disqualified by the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. The name of the winner will be announced via the F-Secure Twitter channel http://twitter.com/FSecure, F-Secure Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FSecure and F-Secure’s Safe and Savvy blog https://safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/ once the winner has been contacted. By entering, the entrant agrees that his/her name, country and/or picture can be published at F-Secure’s aforementioned channels if he/she wins.
13. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its representatives from and against any and all costs, expenses, claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions and/or liabilities for any injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with i) the distribution of any prize, ii) entrants’ participation in and/or entry into the campaign, acceptance or use of any prize or unavailability of any prize. Prizes are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind from the sponsor.
14. Employees of Sponsor and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
© 2017 F-SECURE CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.